Skip to content
Search Results For: diabetic recipes
Turkey Romaine Lettuce Wrap Tacos
Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos
By: saradale0714 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos:
- 1 packages Ground Turkey taco meat
- 1 pinch shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large diced Avacado
- 1 diced jalapeÃ±o
- 1 small diced tomatoe
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
Method for "Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos":
- Brown turkey meat in pan on medium to medium high heat. Stirring frequently to ensure even cooking. Then drain excess oil and fat off, if not preseasoned add taco seasoning now. Take off heat and allow to cool slighlty.
- While meat is cooking chop or dice up topping ingredients (omit the cheese). Toss all of the diced ingredients together in a bowl add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Peel romaine leafs off the lettuce head. Rinse, pat dry, and lay on plate, cutting board, or any flat clean surface with the rounded side down, so they can be filled with turkey taco meat.
- Pile on the toppings, sprinkle with cheese and desired hot sauce. You have a nice crunch from the lettuce and toppings with a fraction of the carbs!