Skip to content
Search Results For: diabetic recipes
Bitter Gourd Rice In A Pot. (Diabetic Vegan) L.N.S.
Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S.
By: loveleshanand via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S.:
- 2 pinch Aesfoerdieta ( Hing)
- 2 pinch cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp Rock salt
- 5 Bitter Groud
- 100 grams Rice
Method for "Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S.":
- Wash and cut all the Bitter Gourd into rounds.
- Take a non stick frying pan on a gas keep it on high for some time like 30 sec. Put oil in it.
- Then put Hing and then cumin seeds in the oil.
- Then put washed and round pieces of Bitter gourd. In the nonstick frying pan.
- Stir it. Now and then at medium. By adding rock salt. Keep vigil.
- When done keep aside fried Bitter Gourd aside ...
- Now wash the rice and put it in a mud pot keeping the level of water 2 inches above the level of rice.
- Now keep it on Gas Stove for 5 min high then after a boil simmer the stove.
- After a boil and before simmering the Gas add the bitter gourd in it and just leave it for five minutes on a simmer position.
- Off the stove and keep aside. For few minutes .
- You can serve it with chattney or papad or with pickle of your choice.