Skip to content
Search Results For: diabetic recipes
Fish And Chip Style Code- Diabetic Friendly
Fish and Chip Style Code- Diabetic friendly
By: LibbyStrawn via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fish and Chip Style Code- Diabetic friendly:
- 1 lb cod
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 can fat free mile
- 1/3 can beer
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
Method for "Fish and Chip Style Code- Diabetic friendly":
- In a 8 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat for 2 minutes
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, milk, beer, egg, salt and pepper until combined. Cover and chill batter for 30 min.
- Dip four pieces of the fish in the batter, turning to coat and let excess batter drip off.
- Fry the fish pieces in the hot oil about 4 minutes until golden brown and fish flakes easily
- Transfer to paper towels let stand to drain.