Skip to content
Search Results For: mexican cooking
Chicken Enchiladas That Make Your Mouth Sing I'm So Happy !
Chicken enchiladas that make your mouth sing I'm so happy !
By: jaime Hammock via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas that make your mouth sing I'm so happy !:
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 1 package yellow corn tortillas
- 1 garlic and herb cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cheddar jack cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 bunch 1 bundle of green onion
- 1 cooking oil
- 2 can 10 Oz green enchilada sauce
- 1 a dash of salt, pepper and garlic powder
Method for "Chicken enchiladas that make your mouth sing I'm so happy !":
- First preheat oven to 450. Pour half of a can on enchilada sauce on bottom of 9 Ã13 pan. Shred up chicken and place into large bowl.
- Next cut up green onion and put in bowl with chicken.
- Now add can of cream of chicken soup, half of the sour cream container, half of bag of cheese. Mix together.
- Add a dash of salt,pepper and garlic powder and mix again. Now heat a small pan half way with oil and heat at medium high.
- Once hot take a tortillas with tongs and place in hot oil for 3 seconds and flip then move to your sauced pan. (Be careful will be hot)
- Now fill with a big spoonful of chicken mixture. Fold and roll . Repeat untill you run out of chicken mixture.
- Now add remaining can and half of green sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake @ 450 for 20 minutes or untill top is bubbly and light brown.
- Now taste and let your mouth sing I'm so happy!! Enjoy!!