Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
By: Stephanie Michele via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffins:
- 2 t EVOO
- 2 C chopped onion
- 1 C carrot shreds (or bell pepper)
- 2 t oregano
- 4 cloves minced garlic (2t jarred)
- 1 C ketchup
- 3 lbs ground beef (2lbs if extra lean)
- 2 C bread crumbs (or finely crushed saltines)
- 4 T mustard
- 2 t Worcestershire
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 4 lg eggs
Method for "Meatloaf Muffins":
- Heat olive oil. SautÃ© onions, carrots, garlic, and oregano 2minutes. Allow to cool
- Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Scoop into muffin pans after spraying with Pam or something similar.
- Bake in preheated oven @375 for 25 minutes. Let stand 5 before removing from pan
- Use a cookie scoop to top each muffin with your favorite mashed potato.