Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa
Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa:
- 6 T butter, divided
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 (14 oz) kielbasa, thinly sliced
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, for garnish
Method for "Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa":
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 T butter. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add vinegar and kielbasa, cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage and paprika. Toss to coat cabbage. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.