Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Egg-free And Oil-free Cupcakes
Egg-free and oil-free cupcakes
By: E-Buny via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Egg-free and oil-free cupcakes:
- 1 box Duncan Hines cake mix
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- Cupcake liners
- Cool whip, icing of your choice, or ice cream
Method for "Egg-free and oil-free cupcakes":
- Preheat the oven to the temperature stated on the box.
- Open and pour mix into a mixing bowl
- Add in the 2 tsp of baking powder
- Add in the apple sauce and water
- Mix well making sure that there aren't any dry spots.
- Let the mix rest while you prepare the cupcake pan.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop and pour the mix into the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes depending on your oven.
- Let them cool to the touch before icing or enjoy them hot with a scoop of ice cream.