Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Palak Ki Poori/ Spinach Poori
Palak ki Poori/ Spinach Poori
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Palak ki Poori/ Spinach Poori:
- 1 cup Spinach/Palak
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 green chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 slice garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
Method for "Palak ki Poori/ Spinach Poori":
- Wash and blanch spinach. Grind spinach with green chilli, ginger and garlic to fine paste without adding water.
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour and salt. Mix the flour and add ground spinach paste, oil. Mix well and knead the mixture in to smooth and stiff dough using little water.
- Divide the dough in to equal no: of portions. Meantime heat oil in a pan.
- Roll each balls in to 3 ~ 4 inch circle.
- When oil is hot, drop each pooris and gently press the pooris with help of the spatula. When poori puffs up, turn it to other side and fry till it change it colour.
- Once done transfer it to paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve with any gravy or with pickle and raitha.