Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Kielbasa And Rice
Kielbasa and Rice
By: Jenna Albers via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Kielbasa and Rice:
- 3 cups uncooked rice
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 jalapeÃ±o
- 1 package kielbasa (or turkey kielbasa)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Method for "Kielbasa and Rice":
- Cook 3 cups of uncooked rice on your stovetop or in a rice maker.
- Cut up kielbasa into bite-size pieces.
- Cut up peppers and jalapeÃ±o into pieces.
- Put some olive oil and cook kielbasa until browned and slightly crispy. Set aside when done.
- Add more olive oil and cook peppers and jalapeÃ±o until tender. Add garlic when the peppers are nearly done. Set aside when done.
- Add chicken broth, tomato paste, paprika, cayenne, and parsley to the pan. Whisk together and bring to a slight boil for a few minutes until combined.
- Mix everything together - rice, kielbasa, pepper mix, and sauce together in a large bowl. Ready to serve!