Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Picadillo Meet Southern Fried Cabbage
Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sofrito
- 1/3 cup dehydrated onion
- 2/3 head cabbage
- 1 pound red potatoes
- 1-1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup minced green olives
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Method for "Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage":
- Wash and dice the potatoes, don't peel. Heat the oil and add the potatoes and ground beef.
- Chop the cabbage. Add the cabbage, salt, garlic, and dehydrated onions, to the potatoes and beef.
- Mince the olive, crush the capers, and add the raisins.
- Stir well. Cover and let simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir well add the rest of the ingredients cover and simmer till the potatoes are fork tender, also the cabbage tender.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!