Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed With Mozzarella And Cheddar
Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar
By: Irada Kitchen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar:
- 4 cups Cooked Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- to taste Salt and Pepper,
- 1/2 cup the mix of shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses
- 1 cup Flour (seasoned with salt and pepper) for dredging
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten) for dipping
- 2 cups breadcrumbs for final coating
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Method for "Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar":
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the mayo, olive oil, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Form patties and place aboutÂ 1 Tbsp of the cheese filling in the center. Cover the cheese with the sides of the chicken mixture and seal the ends
together. Press it down slightly to shape a patty.
- Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Dredge the patties in the flour, then dip into the egg followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Place enough oil in a pot to come half way up the sides of the pot. When the oil is hot fry the chicken patties in batches. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per batch until the patties are golden brown and crispy. Transfer them to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil. Enjoy!