Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
By: Tyler Draven via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Bbq Spaghetti:
- 1 large Onion diced
- 1 large Bell pepper diced
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 lb cooked/leftover pulled pork
- 2.5 cups bbq sauce I use sweet baby rays
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
Method for "Bbq Spaghetti":
- Boil one pound of noodles as directed
- Saute the onion and bell pepper.
- Add one can Rotel and steep for 5 minutes
- Add 1 lb cook pulled pork and one and a half cups BBQ sauce and steep 5 min.
- Drain the noodles and mix all contents together. Add remaining BBQ sauce and serve.