Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
By: Cleo54 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Jambalaya:
- 3-4 skinkess chicken breats cubed
- 1/2 lbs chorizo (Spanish susage) chooped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 lbs shrimp peeled
- Kielbasa sausage chopped
- 2 cups rice
- Can tamato sauce
- 5 tbsp cooking oil
- 8 cup chicken broth
- 5 scallions chopped
- 4 tbsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp creole seasoning
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Salt for taste
Method for "Jambalaya":
- Turn stove on to medium heat. In a large pot ad cooking oil and sautee onions green peppers and garlic
- Add your chicken and stir. Once chicken begin to cook add your seasonings.
- Add creole seasoning, paprika, black pepper, Tabasco sauce and stir
- Add the rice. Stir to blend ingredients together.
- Add chicken broth and stir.bring to boil and once boiling stir and reduce heat. Allow to cook until half liquid is reduce.
- Add the shrimp, chorizo, kielbasa, chopped tomatoes, scallions and stir to blend ingredients.
- Reduce heat, add salt stir and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Note - if you really want to spice up the jambalaya add one chopped jamaican pepper to give it a kick at the beginning when adding the rice........WOWð