Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
By: Fireman241 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas:
- 6 lbs ground chicken or turkey
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans rotel
- 2 packs Goya Mexican rice
- 24 tortilla burrito
- 1 cup taco seasoning
- 32 ounce Mexican cheese
- 60 ounce Enchiladas sauce
Method for "Chicken Enchiladas":
- Brown ground chicken and drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and water. Let simmer 20 min.
- Cook rice. Follow rice directions. When cooked add to meat mixture.
- Add black beans and rotel to meat. Heat to boiling
- Fill tortilla with meat mixture and roll. Place on greased pan
- When pan is full pour enchiladas sauce over enchiladas and then cover with cheese.
- Bake 20 min to let cheese melt and heat everything up.
- Serve with chips and salsa