Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Fish In A Pita
Fish in a Pita
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fish in a Pita:
- 12 ounces pollock filets see my recipe fried fish for breading
- As needed vegetable oil to medium fry in
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- To taste kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 slices pita Bread
- To taste red wine/ malt vinegar
- As needed mayonnaise
Method for "Fish in a Pita":
- Heat the oil and fry the fish. For the breading it's a cornmeal /flour mixture
- Wash and peel the Cucumber in a striped peeling way.
- Thinly slice the Cucumber and add the salt.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper along with the dill weed.
- Toast the pita Bread. Then slice in half.
- Add mayonnaise, tomatoes, Cucumber to taste in the pita slice.
- Add the fish filet. I found it worked out better by slicing the fish into pieces. add the vinegar.