Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Spiralized Butternut Squash And Chicken Soup
Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup
By: jason williams via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup:
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 2 Smoked Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 Delicata Squash
- 1 Poblano Pepper
- 1 Small Sweet Onion
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 Cans Chicken Broth low sodium
- 1 tsp Sazon Seasoning
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary
Method for "Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup":
- Preheat oven to 400Â°. Wrap onion and garlic in foil with a little oil and place onto a baking sheet with 1 poblano pepper and put in oven.
- Roughly chop the round bottom portion of the butternut squash. Place on a baking sheet and dust both sides with coriander and sazon then place into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine the chicken broth, buttermilk, 1 tsp ground coriander and blue cheese crumbles in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- When the butternut squash, onion, garlic and poblano are done roasting remove the charred outer skins and add to the pot. Blend smooth with an immersion blender.
- Shred the chicken and add to the pot. A rotisserie chicken can be used or even a rinsed and drained can of beans in place of smoked chicken.
- Peel and spiralize the remaining portion of the butternut squash. Chop the delicata squash into half rounds and add both the to the pot.
- Finely chop the rosemary stir in and let simmer for an hour before serving.