Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Spaghetti With Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes
Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes
By: jglehenbauer via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes:
- Thin Spaghetti for one
- 2-3 small sweet tomatoes dices
- 1/4 cup mushrooms dices
- 1 large clove of garlic diced
- to taste Capers
- 1/4 cup butter or olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 tsp basil or Italian seasoning (optional)
Method for "Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes":
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water 6 minutes. (optional couple slices of butter in water when bring to boil. Strain and put aside.
- Dice garlic, tomatoes & mushrooms and put aside.
- In a skillet on medium high melt butter and pour in wine. SautÃ© garlic, first for about 1 minute then add mushrooms & capers for about 3 to 4 minutes staring constantly. Add tomatoes & seasonings, stir for about a minute, then mix in pasta stirring to mix well. If a little dry add a little more butter and continue stirring till melted. Enjoy!