Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups
Chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups
By: shimi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. milk (preferably 2% or whole)
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c rotisserie chicken shredded
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
Method for "Chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups":
- Preheat oven to 350Â°. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more. Pour in milk, whisking constantly, and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir in cream cheese and Parmesan and simmer until sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto bottom of a baking dish. Spread sauce onto each cooked noodle and top with chicken, then roll up noodle. Place roll-ups in baking dish, seam-side down, and spoon over remaining sauce.
- Bake until chicken is warmed through, about 20 minutes.