Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Saucisses Soubise /Sausage Cooked In Onion Sauce
Saucisses Soubise /Sausage Cooked in onion sauce
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Saucisses Soubise /Sausage Cooked in onion sauce:
- 2 small onion
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- To taste ground white pepper
- 3-1/2 tablespoons butter
Method for "Saucisses Soubise /Sausage Cooked in onion sauce":
- Slice the sausage on a bias. Fry the sausage in a pan.
- Slice the onions thinly.
- When done set aside the sausage.
- In the drippings of the sausage add the onion and fry with out letting them color for 10 minutes.
- Cover the onions and stir occasionally till they are tender.
- Now add the wine, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes simmering.
- After 45 minutes add the sausage back in the onion add also some butter, let cook till the onion become a creamy sauce.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!