Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Kadummadura Payasam:
- 1/4 cup Unakalari/ Red raw rice
- 1/2-3/4 cup Jaggery
- 4 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
Method for "Kadummadura Payasam":
- Wash and soak the rice for 10 to 15 mins.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tsp ghee and rice. Fry for few seconds.
- Cook the rice by adding water.
- Next add jaggery and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and pinch of salt.
- Add the remaining ghee every now and then, stir well, on low flame.
- Keep mixing, at one stage the payasam will get thick. Switch off the flame.
- Serve the yummy payasam.....