Skip to content
Search Results For: popular recipe
Saffron Flowers With English Peas And Potatoes
Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes:
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon saffron flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt more if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 pound baby white potatoes
- 1 cup frozen English peas
- 1 stick butter frozen
Method for "Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes":
- Heat a pot with water and wine. Wash the potatoes
- Rough chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces add to the hot wine and water.
- When it starts to boil add the frozen butter.
- Add the salt and garlic. Let it cook covered for 10 minutes. The butter isn't quite melted. Add the saffron flowers. Stir well and cover.
- After 12 minutes add the peas. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and boil for 10 minutes let the liquids reduce but do stir so nothing is sticking to the bottom of pot. This is done when it looks like this.
- Serve I hope you enjoy.